Monday, January 15, 2007

Coolest Seattle Shirt Ever


So I came across a new blog called t-shirt fiend. So it is a new blog....with like only a couple of posts but check out this shirt they talk about. I LOVE The Tractor. I can't tell you how many cool shows I have seen there. This is a freakin's sweet shirt.

I do a little diggin' around and find out that the shirts themselves are not only from The Tractor, but from a t-shirt lover's dream...a place in Fremont called Desteenation Shirt Co. This place sells shirts from the coolest places in Seattle. I spent like an hour and a half looking around their site. They have everything from Sonic Boom to Blue C Sushi. I will definately be bringing you some more of their shirts. It is nice to find a website that sells cool shirts that aren't just joke tees.

Keep watching this space for more cool shirts! Oh and check out t-shirt fiend!

No comments: