Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Two Of My Obsessions in One Place


How often is it that you can find two of your absolute favorite things in one place, let alone in one item? In this installment of "Neet Things I Found On The Internet," I bring you just one such piece of lovin' goodness:

Two of my obsessions are The Office and T-shirts. The problem with every other Office t-shirt I have seen are that they look like something you would buy in an NBC gift shop if you visited One Rockefeller Plaza.

This stunning beauty is a little more subtle. The one thing I would like to see, however is a little more distressing. I am sure this is not the last Office t-shirt we will see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job! 2 in 1. Two absolute awesome goodness incorporated in 1 place; the shirt. Lol. Can't wait to see you guys release your series of designs. I'll be looking forward to that.

Check this out: I Passed The Bar Exam T-shirt

Unknown said...

I like this! It turned out to be amazingly awesome. Where can I get one of this? I will get one for my girlfriend. Keep the great designs coming.
---------------
Marijuanica Happy T-shirt