Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Freakin' Cool Site.

I came across Desteenation Shirt Co. a while back but never spent much time on the site other than to check out The Tractor Tavern Shirt....That was until last night. This site is freakin' crazy. Here is their shtick: All of the shirts the have on their sites are from real places. Very cool since there is a place in Seattle I LOVE to go when I am in town...Hales Ales! See I am not just a t-shirt lover I totally dig beer! Having gone to school in Seattle, Desteenation helps me put two of my greatest loves together in one place!

For those of you not familiar with Fremont it is the self-proclaimed "center of the universe." It is in Fremont that two great places exist: Hales Ales Brewery and a 16 foot tall bronze statue of Lenin. The brewery is great for obvious reasons, the statue is cool to me because it is an actual statue from Russia that was torn down following the fall of The USSR. For it's historic value I think it is cool.

Want to show your Hales Ales Pride? Have a fetish with dead comunist leaders? Satisfy both needs at Desteenation Shirt Company.

No comments: