Sunday, January 21, 2007

Late To The Party


I never realized that there was a chance I live under a rock until today. I usually pride myself on finding the cool new stuff on the internet...I am a bit of a nerd that way. So today I came across this site that I had never heard of called threadless.com. threadless is a site where regular people like us submit their shirt designs and some of them get made into actual shirts available on the site. Not sure exactly how the process works but I was looking for cool shirts not a contest anyway.

So while there I came across a shirt called Biblical Disaster. A few little insights into my personality:

A. A name like Biblical Disaster will ALWAYS get my attention

B. I Love Brown and Blue together

C. I hate Unicorns!

All of that adds up to one of the chicest shirts I have seen in ages.

Check out threadless.com for more

1 comment:

aidam said...

very nice T-Shirts .You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful! thanks




Cool shirts